TFA designed a brand new oil terminal incorporating the restoration of two old existing and rusting 26ML Orica naptha storage tanks on Kooragang Island.
The project included a new 1500m dock line to three separate wharves with pigging stations, wharf manifold valve automation and a pipeline depressurization system with noise attenuation and mist removal was designed which exceeded the clients expectations.
- Project Management
- Facilitation of approvals
- Functional Specification
- Cost estimate
- Detailed design
- Construction management support
- Hydraulic pipe flow modelling
- Pump specification and sizing
- Piping Isometrics
- Bulk earthworks
- Civil and structural design
- Mechanical design